7 agencies spread over Poitou-Charentes
Claas dealer since 1954, BALLANGER establishments are now part of the Swiss SERCO group. With a network of 7 agencies, we are at the service of professionals in the agricultural world.
Our teams of experts guarantee you a local service and offer you solutions adapted to your activities.
Service according to BALLANGER: listening and excellence
Passionate about our profession, we are committed to advising and satisfying our customers:
- One hundred and fifty employees at your service in Poitou-Charentes,
- Specialized teams by type of equipment: Harvesting, Viticulture, Spraying, Irrigation, Tillage, Handling and Maintenance of green spaces
- A wide choice of new and used equipment
Performance and responsiveness
Our technical department is committed to being responsive and intervening quickly to allow you to work in the fields in good conditions.
- 48 technicians trained each year in the latest innovations
- 43 workshop vehicles for rapid intervention
- 28 warehouse workers and more than 35,000 part references permanently available at the dealership
- 6 workshop foremen at your service
- A team of 18 equipment salespeople and two traveling parts salespeople, to be closer to you.
Gender equality index
In 2021 (for the year 2020), the index is incalculable, the maximum number of points for calculable indicators being less than 75.
- Indicator relating to the pay gap: incalculable, because the workforce of able-bodied groups is less than 40% of the overall workforce.
- Indicator relating to the difference in the rate of individual increases:
- Final result in%: 10.80
- Population towards which the gap is favorable: Men
- Number of points obtained: 35/35
- Indicator relating to the percentage of employees who benefited from an increase the year following their return from maternity leave: incalculable due to the absence of returns from maternity leave.
- Indicator relating to the number of employees of the under-represented sex among the 10 employees who received the highest salaries:
- Result in number of employees of the under-represented sex: 0
- Gender of over-represented employees: Men
- Number of points obtained: 0/10.